I am a postdoctoral fellow at Sun Yat-Sen University in China. My research aims at establishing arithmetic statistics on automorphic forms. I achieved my PhD under the supervision of Farrell Brumley on the study of the universal family of quaternion algebras. I am currently getting interested in the theory of multiple Dirichlet series in collaboration with Kuan Chan Ieong. Here is my CV.
- Counting and Equidistribution for Quaternion Algebras (arXiv)
- Low-lying zeros of L-functions for Quaternion Algebras (arXiv)
- Distribution of values of zeta functions and L-functions
RIKEN Institute, Tokyo, Japan, March 22-26, 2019
- Second Symposium on Analytic Number Theory
Cetraro, Italy, July 8-12, 2019
- L2-Torsion and Symmetric Spaces
Göttingen, Germany, September 16-20, 2019
I am currently teaching an open lecture in analytic number theory to the math teachers of the Franco-Chinese institute of nuclear energy (IFCEN) in Zhuhai, China. The current state of the lectures can be found on the teaching page.