My research aims at studying fascinating and ubiquitous objects: automorphic representations. However they remain mysterious, and little can be said about every single one. I hence study properties of automorphic forms on average, mainly by means of trace formulas. Here is my CV.
Keywords: analytic number theory, automorphic representations, trace formula, L-functions, subconvexity, multiple Dirichlet series, automorphic circle method, local newforms, integral representations
- Conductor zeta function for the GL(2) universal family, with F. Brumley and D. Milićević
- Subconvexity for twisted GL(3) L-functions, with E. M. Kıral and C. I. Kuan
- Low-lying zeros of L-functions for Quaternion Algebras, Ann. Institut Fourier, to appear
- Counting and Equidistribution for Quaternion Algebras, Math Zeitschrift 295:129-159
- 131 Développements for the French "Agrégation"